Invitation to cooperation
Concerning implementing the project "Integrated Program for the Development of the Czestochowa University of Technology" POWR.03.05.00-00-Z008/18, we invite you to submit an offer to prepare and conduct lectures for students of the Faculty of Management of the Czestochowa University of Technology.
The lecturer's task will be to prepare and conduct a 30-hour lecture in English (30x45 minutes) in the field of "Quality in sport", in the summer semester of the academic year 2020/2021.
The minimum substantive scope of a 30-hour lecture should cover the following issues:
- Introduction to the subject. Presentation of the basic concepts and terms related to marketing
- Genesis and evolution of marketing
- Marketing in sports organizations as opposed to marketing of material products and other types of marketing (non-profit, territorial etc.).
- Presenting specifics of marketing in sport
- Marketing mix for sports organizations
- Discussing strategic analysis for creating a marketing strategy of a sports organization
- Characteristics of relationship marketing. Basic concepts.
- The need of applying the principles of relationship marketing in sports organizations.
- The importance of relationships in creating long-term contacts with clients.
- The process of creating a customer relationship (CRM) in a sports organization.
- The importance of personnel/people for the implementation of customer orientation in accordance with the principles of relationship marketing.
- Quality in sports organization. Servqual.
- Practical implications of the relationship marketing concept in sport. Summary of lectures.
Significant achievements in scientific work, which include:
- a high Hirsch index of papers published in journals included in the Journal Citation Reports list of a researcher or research and teaching unit
- the number of published scientific papers included in the group of the best journals from the current Journal Citation Reports list for a given area of science according to the category proposed by Thomson Reuters Scientific
- international research grants awarded under the European Union Framework Programs by the European Research Council and other leading international research funding institutions
- acting as an editor of the journal included in the Journal Citation Reports list
- being an author of the scientific monograph with international scope
- being a laureate of an international award granted to research or research and teaching staff of the unit for research or research and teaching activities
- doctoral degree or higher
- employment for at least five years at a university outside of Poland as an academic teacher
- having at least five years of experience in conducting didactic classes in the field of sports tourism at universities outside of Poland
- having at least five years of experience in conducting research and scientific activities and participation in scientific conferences in the field of sports tourism
- having experience in the field of international cooperation as part of conducted foreign lectures, other forms of didactic, research or international didactic projects
- English language skills at least at the C1-Advanced level
Terms of employment - civil law contract (mandate contract payable in PLN)
Working hours - 30 hours x 45 minutes.
The lecture will be held at the Ordering Party's premises: the Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management, ul. Armii Krajowej 19B, Czestochowa, or in the e-learning form, if, due to restrictions caused by the epidemiological situation, the classes cannot be held in the traditional form.
The expert is obliged to complete the task in person.
Implementation deadline: summer semester of the academic year 2020/2021 (22.02 - 16.06.2021)
Selection criteria: price per hour 70%, experience 30% (for 5-year experience - 0 points, for each subsequent year 10 points, up to 15 years. Over 15 years 100 points).
Offers should be submitted electronically to the following address: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting offers is 22.01.2021.